Custom Ford GT
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom Ford GT instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting Ford GT mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their Ford GT modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of Ford GT upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of Ford GT. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of Ford GT can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
- Staggered wheels Modulare M7 19x10.0 , 20x13.0
- P 275/30 R19, rear P 345/30 R20
- 2059 views
- Staggered wheels Forgestar F14 18x9.0 , 19x12.0
- P 265/35 R18, rear P 315/40 R19
- 1522 views
- Staggered wheels ADV 08 Track Function 19x10.0 , 20x13.0
- P 275/35 R19, rear P 345/30 R20
- 1170 views
- Staggered wheels Duior DF-311 19-inch , 20x
- 1160 views
- Staggered wheels ADV 005 Track Spec CS 20x10.0 , 21x13.0
- 968 views
- Staggered wheels ADV.1 005TSCS 20x10.0 , 21x13.0
- 920 views