Custom Dodge Neon
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom Dodge Neon instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting Dodge Neon mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their Dodge Neon modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of Dodge Neon upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of Dodge Neon. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of Dodge Neon can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
- Staggered wheels BBS RS 17x9.0 +19, 17x10.5 +19
- P 205/45 R17, rear P 225/45 R17
- 3449 views
- Modified wheels Sportmax 002 16x8.0 0
- P 205/40 R16
- 1972 views
- Modified wheels Diamond racing wheels stock car 15x8.0 +12
- P 205/50 R15
- 1810 views
- Modified wheels Enkei Kojin 17-inch
- 1647 views
- Staggered wheels Dodge Steelieslol 15x6.0 +35, 17x8.0 +11
- P 195/65 R15, rear P 205/40 R17
- 1566 views
- Staggered wheels chevy beretta gtz 16x7.0 +30, 16x7.0 +37
- P 195/45 R16
- 1323 views
- Modified wheels Work Emotion CR-KAI 17x8.0 +32
- P 235/45 R17
- 865 views