Custom BMW M235
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom BMW M235 instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting BMW M235 mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their BMW M235 modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of BMW M235 upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of BMW M235. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of BMW M235 can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
- Staggered wheels Curva C-3 19x8.5 , 19x9.5
- P 225/35 R19, rear P 255/30 R19
- 2962 views
- Staggered wheels Stance SF 01 19x8.5 , 19x9.5
- P 225/35 R19, rear P 245/30 R19
- 2617 views
- Modified wheels HRE P44SC 19-inch
- 1353 views
- Staggered wheels Tuningwerk 18x8.5 , 18x9.0
- P 235/40 R18, rear P 265/35 R18
- 1092 views
- Modified wheels ATS 18-inch
- 613 views