Custom BMW 640
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom BMW 640 instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting BMW 640 mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their BMW 640 modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of BMW 640 upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of BMW 640. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of BMW 640 can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
- Staggered wheels Zenetti Venice 22x9.0 , 22x10.5
- P 245/30 R22, rear P 295/25 R22
- 1367 views
- Modified wheels Gianelle Cancun 22-inch
- 943 views
- Modified wheels Lexani CSS-15 22-inch
- 861 views
- Modified wheels Giovanna Mecca 22-inch
- 807 views
- Modified wheels Savini SV-49S 22-inch
- 779 views
- Modified wheels PUR 20-inch
- 704 views
- Modified wheels Gianelle Cuba-10 22-inch
- 689 views
- Modified wheels Lexani Artemis 22-inch
- 618 views