Custom Acura Legend
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom Acura Legend instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting Acura Legend mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their Acura Legend modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of Acura Legend upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of Acura Legend. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of Acura Legend can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
- Staggered wheels SSR Professor SP1 18x8.0 +49, 18x9.0 +37
- P 215/35 R18, rear P 225/40 R18
- 2985 views
- Modified wheels XXR 531 18x9.5 +35
- P 215/35 R18, rear P 225/40 R
- 2870 views
- Staggered wheels Rays Engineering Gram Lights - 57F-pro 18x8.0 +47, 18x9.0 +47
- P 215/40 R18, rear P 225/40 R18
- 1933 views
- Staggered wheels Rays Engineering Gram Lights - 57F-pro 18x8.0 +47, 18x8.0 +42
- P 225/40 R18
- 1186 views