1999 Nissan Frontier Tire Size
Will it fit? Choose the best 1999 Nissan Frontier tire size by using our great tool that is always at hand.
Autotk.com lists a whole range of tire sizes fitting 1999 Nissan Frontier covering both original equipment manufacturer and optional sizes. The important common feature is the overall height of a tire fitting into the wheel arch.
While low-profile tires make a car more rigid affecting the driving comfort they also improve the road-holding ability allowing the vehicle to enter corners with more confidence. Low-profile tires also increase pressure on vehicle’s suspension but the improved exterior design balances all the disadvantages.
Find below the list of low-profile tires with a bigger rim diameter and high-profile tires with a smaller rim diameter.
Once you have decided on the tire size for 1999 Nissan Frontier, you can browse the list of cars with the same fittings or compare with competitors. All the data has been aggregated from trusted sources.
- Diameter 25.52"
- Sidewall height 5.76"
- Rim width 14x5.0, 14x5.5, 14x6.0, 14x6.5
- Diameter 26"
- Sidewall height 5.5"
- Rim width 15x6.0, 15x6.5, 15x7.0, 15x7.5
- Diameter 27.95"
- Sidewall height 6.48"
- Rim width 15x6.0, 15x6.5, 15x7.0, 15x7.5, 15x8.0
- Diameter 29.61"
- Sidewall height 7.3"
- Rim width 15x7.0, 15x7.5, 15x8.0, 15x8.5, 15x9.0
- Diameter 25.74"
- Sidewall height 4.87"
- Rim width 16x6.0, 16x6.5, 16x7.0, 16x7.5, 16x8.0
- Diameter 29.05"
- Sidewall height 6.53"
- Rim width 16x7.0, 16x7.5, 16x8.0, 16x8.5, 16x9.0
- Diameter 28.04"
- Sidewall height 5.52"
- Rim width 17x7.0, 17x7.5, 17x8.0, 17x8.5, 17x9.0