Custom Dodge SRT Viper
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom Dodge SRT Viper instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting Dodge SRT Viper mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their Dodge SRT Viper modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of Dodge SRT Viper upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of Dodge SRT Viper. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of Dodge SRT Viper can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
Modified Dodge SRT Viper models
- Staggered wheels ADV 10 M.V2 SL 19x10.0 , 20x13.0
- 1298 views
- Staggered wheels ADV.1 6.2 MV2 19x10.0 , 20x13.0
- 1103 views
- Staggered wheels ADV.1 10 MV2 SL 19x10.5 , 20x13.0
- 1052 views
- Staggered wheels ADV 06R Truck Spec 20x10.5 , 21x13.0
- P 275/30 R20, rear P 355/25 R21
- 944 views
- Staggered wheels Niche Vicenza 20x10.5 , 21x12.0
- 906 views
- Modified wheels Hennessey 20-inch
- 187 views