Custom BMW M6 Gran Coupe
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom BMW M6 Gran Coupe instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting BMW M6 Gran Coupe mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their BMW M6 Gran Coupe modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of BMW M6 Gran Coupe upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of BMW M6 Gran Coupe. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of BMW M6 Gran Coupe can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
Modified BMW M6 Gran Coupe models
- Staggered wheels ADV.1 15 MV2 22x9.0 , 22x11.0
- 1031 views
- Modified wheels VMR V710 22-inch
- 884 views
- Staggered wheels 20x10.5 , 20x12.5
- 147 views
- Modified wheels G-Power Hurricane RR 21-inch
- P 255/30 R21, rear P 295/25 R
- 120 views
- Staggered wheels G-Power Hurricane RR 21x9.0 , 21x10.5
- P 255/30 R21, rear P 295/25 R21
- 95 views
- Staggered wheels Unique Formula 21x9.0 , 21x11.0
- P 265/30 R21, rear P 305/25 R21
- 63 views