Custom BMW 323
No car is perfect unless tuned. Uncover the unique database of tuning options to have custom BMW 323 instead of a boring factory set up unleashing all the potential of your vehicle. In our virtual garage, we are collecting BMW 323 mods, tracking down the tuning history by stages or units. Join the community of dedicated car owners who have gone beyond the stock options and had their BMW 323 modified.
In many cases, the very first stage of BMW 323 upgrade presupposes switching from stock to aggressive fitment wheels and custom tires. A sporty look, reduced unsprung weight, and improved handling are solid benefits to consider splashing some cash on custom wheels and tires for your ride.
If you want to squeeze more horsepower when hitting the acceleration pedal, then you might want to resort to ECU tuning of BMW 323. Modern cars are computer controlled, so you can reinforce the engine by configuring the software. ECU tuning of BMW 323 can also improve such things as the redline for the maximum rpm rate, and throttle response to trigger fuel injection more efficiently, etc.
- Staggered wheels VMR VB3 18x8.5 +30, 18x9.5 +40
- P 215/35 R18, rear P 235/35 R18
- 1303 views
- Staggered wheels BMW DS2 17x7.5 +41, 17x8.5 +41
- P 235/40 R17, rear P 235/40 R17
- 1210 views
- Modified wheels AC Schnitzer Type 1 Monoblock 17x8.5 +13
- P 205/40 R17
- 1002 views
- Modified wheels momo typ 4228 16x7.0 +11
- P 205/50 R16
- 925 views
- Modified wheels Rial Salerno 5 spoke 17x8.0 +20
- P 205/50 R17
- 900 views
- Staggered wheels BBS RC090 17x8.0 +20, 17x8.0 +2
- P 215/40 R17
- 784 views
- Modified wheels OEM BMW 13x5.5 +18
- 356 views